XenonDepot Holiday Specials - HID Kits starting at $119.99!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hapyspaz

Reaction score
One more question Steve.

After much research and deliberation, Ive decided that the best way to go HID is to go projector HID. Reading about this requires the use of HID projectors inserted into regular lenses; and placing HID bulbs/kits into halogen projector lenses has bad results (mainly due to the heat produced and the fact that HID bulbs are longer than halogen and will not fit properly into the projector). This is very costly and I think that I will go for halogen projectors until my bank account is willing to go HID.

That being said, I've been looking at the LHP-C1088JMB_A lenses for my Tahoe. I was curious if these come with the halogen bulbs and/or wiring harness/adapter or are these all items that I will have to purchase seperately?

Any other feedback would be great as well. If I'm wrong, please let me know, because if the HID kits will produce HID projector quality lighting with this setup I will probably do it.

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Hi,

It really depends on the quality of the aftermarket projector that you put in.

Does your vehicle have the sealed beam headlight or the one that has the 9006/9005 setup.

Steve

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Hi,

Projectors definitely offer a crisper cut off than your OE halogens however the problem is that sometimes the quality of the projectors is not the greatest (just being honest). If your truck has a decent cut off with the stock headlights I would go with an HID kit using your stock headlamps.

Steve