tahoe on MTV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How could you not like it?

i dont hate it i just dont prefer it, for my car, tho it does look cool. i would def drive it, but wouldnt pay the money to do that... i dunno i like the glossy look

maybe if i had LOTS of money to spend i would do something like that to my jeep... :gy:

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*sigh* I suppose this should be called TA (Tahoeholics Anonymous). "Hi, Im Austin" *hi austin* "And when I see someone get into a GMT-900 Escalade, I stop for a minute to listen to how it starts.....I have a problem" *yes you do* I do all of these things previously mentioned on this thread.....oh DEAR.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
*sigh* I suppose this should be called TA (Tahoeholics Anonymous). "Hi, Im Austin" *hi austin* "And when I see someone get into a GMT-900 Escalade, I stop for a minute to listen to how it starts.....I have a problem" *yes you do* I do all of these things previously mentioned on this thread.....oh DEAR.

Dam I do the same thing, no my friend we just appreciate beauty when we see it. GMT 900's in what ever form they come in are a thing of beauty.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

guilty as charged :hlp: