My Project! 95 Hoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah first im going to sand it down with 3 grand then il buff it before i put the handles, mirrors, weather stripping and such on.. and after im done with that then you guys can see the pictures for yourself.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what were the brand and name of the paint you used on it again?

hoe's looking good. its going to turn heads when you get it done. ever figure out what rims your putting on it?

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just bought my taillights 10 min ago, the pictured ones on page one.. those were 80 bucks.. i have to sand my passenger door and passenger fender and ill be done with the sanding part of it, ill just have to buff out the whole thing sooon.. its looking really nice. i put the tailgate on with the roll pan being welded in too (first time i put her one since no bumper was on). reallly reallly hard to put the torsion bar in with the roll pan. but we got it on, and i kept that black cover too, i just cut about 2 inches off and stuck it behind there, i greased the hell out of all the welds in the back of it, even though there is primer back there, feel a lot more comfortable with the grease being on it.. ill get pictures up tomorrow and it out in the sun, ill wash the bottom half of the truck..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, well there she is, she isnt 100percent done obviously. but one more buff with foam pad, mirrors, door handles, tail lights (come in on the 6th), ground effects, front bumper, grille, and stuff all need to still go on... any ideas on a color for the front chevy emblem? i was thinking black??

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think black would be good as well or do the gmc grille?

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, would then i make it into a billet one??? idk i just dont have a ton of money right this second to do as many mods as i wish. paint put a hole in my foot. lol beats me

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, well there she is, she isnt 100percent done obviously. but one more buff with foam pad, mirrors, door handles, tail lights (come in on the 6th), ground effects, front bumper, grille, and stuff all need to still go on... any ideas on a color for the front chevy emblem? i was thinking black??

paint it the same color as the truck SUPER AWSOME!!!!!!!!

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol.. i want it to stand out a little bit.. .. not camoed in the paint.. haha

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
paint the emblem black with a matching orange border.

the hoe looks awesome! that color makes me want to go paint my camaro metallic orange.

you have a link to that "hidden" antenna you were talking about in your other post before it got deleted?

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can always do the billet later on down the road - and do as what ProComp mentioned, black w/ an orange border like pin-stripe sized

edit:::when i say pin-stripe, i don't mean both stripes, just one...

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
umm the antenna is at a local audio shop near by, i heard it through my friend first, then went down there and they have a bunch you can chose from. as to like antennas to mount under your car or ones that go inside along any window you with with 90 inches of wireing. and what do you guys mean by pinstriped?? thanks

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha i think all 3 would be great, but i might get shot for the first one..
something like this??? i made this on paint for ****sandgiggles..
idk tell me which way your going on this..

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha i think all 3 would be great, but i might get shot for the first one..
something like this??? i made this on paint for ****sandgiggles..
idk tell me which way your going on this..

reverse them. do an orange outline and black inside.

LOL, i forgot your in the "north" *cringe* jk:smilielol:

Last edited: