My Project! 95 Hoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, well you all know me, and well my old thread got deleted. so ill start it again and this time there wont be any time in between my mods (hehe). well here you go.. ill start from when i got it until now. ill show everything i did and what i used.. thanks alot guys for your advice, keep it coming i love you guys. (don't mind the dates on picture there not right) Boost: im almost there : )

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my roll pan bondoed up and primed, also i welded my antenna hole, filled and primed that today..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe u misunderstood that part, i shaved off the hole. meaning the hole is now long gone welded up and filled. which means then i bought a digital antenna which does the exact same as the stock antenna but its hidden and no one will ever know where its at besides me.. idk how to explain it.. sorry

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks alot guys, i just blocked and 400'ed the whole thing tonite which means its hopping yes hopping in the booth FRIDAY for sure. if not i may kill myself. but i need to buy more paint : ( i bought 3 quarts and i still need another one. then i have to buy some more sealer on top of that. so another 130 dollar bill... damn.. well its gunna be worth it..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its looking good. i like the color as well, won't have to worry about fitting in. haha

you have a link to this antenna?

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you think these would look decent on the back of my hoe instead of the factory ones?? or do u think what should i do??

YukonMud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
um, yea

btw, where did you find those? I have been looking for some darker ones to go on mine...it is the Chevy 'plum' or maroon color.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im buying a lowering kit for my truck soon. i already has rear shackles and front torsion bar. im gunna go a rear flip kit on the back and new springs in the front. which will give a 6/5 lowering stance. im getting all new shocks aswell..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
btw the middle picture is without clear and the last 2 are with clear, i wasnt in the booth so thats the glass your seeing right in front of my camera. everything went really well today. i found one dent out of the whole thing, not runs no sags, no fisheyes nothing.. it was a very good day. i bought paint last night and some other stuff costing me over 300 bucks. and i need mroe paint to paint my front bumper now too. which will be another 200 bucks bringning my total over 1300 bucks for a paint job not including my own labor costs.. but i already have it unmasked and will probably begin sanding and buffing in 2 days..