Tahoe interior storage ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

houtex

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYBODY! I joined awhile back but I just got my 08 LTZ this past friday and I'm loving it.
What are you guys doing for extra interior storage? I've already filled the center console with my cell charger,first aid kit,flashlight and other small items. I also have to leave room for my pistol. I'd like to find a way of securing the wireless headsets for easy access and just some more general storage.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have 2nd row buckets, GM offers a console that fits between them and there are also aftermarket ones that will work. There's also a lift out tray for the center console that makes it a lot more efficient.

jayhawk25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Besides the center console and glove box there really isnt that many other spots to throw stuff. i dont have that much stuff so the center console and glove box works good for me.

on a side note what kind of pistol are you totin?

houtex

Reaction score
I have the second row captain's chairs and considered the optional console but my dog likes to roam around in it already. My wife gave me an idea tonight and I'll post pics when I get it made.
My "sidearm" is a Glock 19.

07tahizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pop up the center tray its a lil ahrd the first time u do it but from then on it works charms! a lot of room under there. plenty of room for pistol.

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, since you have an LTZ you might want to consider getting a LT center console cupholder tray to replace the useless fake wood covered cupholders. About 3x's as much junk room to hold loose stuff.

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my .40 cal in the front console and my badge I.D. Case which is pretty big and I still have room. I bought that tray that fits in the front console for small things on top and my .40 call sits below the tray in the console when I'm not caring it on me. Also I put my wireless headphones,flashlight charger and a few other things in the back storage comp. where the jack goes on the driver's side next to the 3rd row, that seems to hold alot of things.

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pop up the center tray its a lil ahrd the first time u do it but from then on it works charms! a lot of room under there. plenty of room for pistol.

Pop up the center tray???? Where is this center tray your talking about? On mine I have the console, in front of that there's the cupholders sitting in a tray. I've had the cup holders out but if that's the tray your talking about I see no way to pop anything out. Do you have pics?

GMTech48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put a battery box with lid(purchased from marine supply store) in the extra battery tray on left side of eng. comp.....lid needed a little modifcation & had to remove the small fender brace but it worked out perfect for my jumper cables & tow strap

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pop up the center tray???? Where is this center tray your talking about? On mine I have the console, in front of that there's the cupholders sitting in a tray. I've had the cup holders out but if that's the tray your talking about I see no way to pop anything out. Do you have pics?

I believe he's talking about removing the entire tray/cupholder piece.

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my .40 cal in the front console and my badge I.D. Case which is pretty big and I still have room. I bought that tray that fits in the front console for small things on top and my .40 call sits below the tray in the console when I'm not caring it on me. Also I put my wireless headphones,flashlight charger and a few other things in the back storage comp. where the jack goes on the driver's side next to the 3rd row, that seems to hold alot of things.

Do you have a link or any photos of this tray?