Wheels and Tires: What do you have, feedback, thoughts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrewnriley

Reaction score
Just got some new KMC Stitch wheels. 20 x 8.5 with a hankook all season tire. Look good, and they have a really nice smooth ride to them. Only thing i would consider if you are looking into these wheels is that it's harder to balance these wheels apparently because the lip for placing weights is towards the outer back edge of the wheel, so to balance it perfectly in the middle is harder, but the tire guys did their best. So you can experience very very slight vibration @ 80mph or so.

Got them at Les Schwab for ~ 1900.00

Picture is after a quick wash. Consider to put some polish on the rims to help prevent dirt from sticking to them.
20121224_154917_Hagrid_zpsf3ca0209.jpg
[/IMG]

20Tahoe12LT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am currently running stock wheels, but got rid of the stock tires. I am running BFG Rugged Terrains, and I LOVE them. They rock the snow & ice.

Boozers

Reaction score
i just got a set of 22x 9.5 american racing fuels with 305/40/22s and so far i love them!!!
cid__0__zps30548b06.jpg