What to do next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monstertahoe92

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
This is my first post on the forum but I've been on here for a while getting many ideas from you guys. I'm at the point now where I don't know what to do next on my 2010 Tahoe Ltz. So far I have installed K&N cai, borla exhaust catback, hypertech max energy programmer, bfgoodrich all terrain t/a ko2 tires, kmc 651 wheels, Spyder projector headlights and smoked led tail lights, and go rhino step guard. I don't have room to build any audio boxes since my Tahoe is usually filled with tools from my job and I'm pretty satisfied with the stock Bose system. I also can't lift it since the Ltz model is equipped with autoride suspension and I don't want to mess around with that.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should do next?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 5

monstertahoe92

Reaction score
Front with 22" LED light bar installed last weekend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 3

07burb

Reaction score
Assuming that you want to keep all of the things that you've already added (not a fan of most of them but we all have different tastes :)) these are the things I'd do next....

1. OEM colormatched door handles
2. demold and debadge the doors and rear gate
3. Replace chrome on mirrors with colormatched caps
4. Mild lift with larger tires.