What have you done to your Tahoe lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jleech

Reaction score
I sprayed black plasti dip on front and rear chevy bowties.Looks great next to the silver paint..

20Tahoe12LT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine an oil change. I am planning on having the bow ties painted "signal green." I ordered the paint yesterday. My dealership is going to do the painting. I will take pix when it is done.

Jbrook101

Reaction score
Last week I had the CCM leveling kit 2.5 in front 1.5 the back. I put 295 75 on the stock 17 inch wheels have my hids high low and fog. Ad hoping to install a bull bar pretty soon. Can't wait. Plus I added 4 new Polk audio door speakers to all the doors with the stock amp. Oh and I forgot my plasti dipped bow ties.

btowns

Reaction score
Most recent thing I've done was clean mine.. haha
Been a tad too cold
HIDs are a must though, they look wicked when you've got both fogs and lows running!

Boozers

Reaction score
resent updates

th_IMG_3002_zps346d8827.jpg
th_IMG_7324_zps8fdc5659.jpg
well in the past week on my 2002 tahoe, i debadged, found a guy on CL who wanted to trade my stock 07 17" wheels and tires plus $200 for his 22" american racing fuels, found a belltech 2/3 kit, shocks, keys, and springs for $120. installed all and ended up cuttin 2 dead springs off to even it outand cut the bumpstops down. ive been waiting years to have something cool again. still alot to do but heres what i got so far.

Lowufo

Reaction score
Had mine one week..... swapped the trailer mirrors it came with for the full load color matched oem mirrors. Fixed power seat, removed 16" chevy winter wheels. Installed new tires on oem 17" wheels truck came with. Removed cross bars from roof rack..... Took truck to dealer so he could program dcm,pcm,bcm so power mirrors had memory ability and curb view. Cleaned it all up dressed leather seats etc .......

ATT44595_zpsd7227803.jpg

justimagination

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had mine one week..... swapped the trailer mirrors it came with for the full load color matched oem mirrors. Fixed power seat, removed 16" chevy winter wheels. Installed new tires on oem 17" wheels truck came with. Removed cross bars from roof rack..... Took truck to dealer so he could program dcm,pcm,bcm so power mirrors had memory ability and curb view. Cleaned it all up dressed leather seats etc .......

ATT44595_zpsd7227803.jpg
One nice ride, I just like OEM myself.Fund's are limited when you retire. Good luck.
david g.

anglarry05

Reaction score
I pulled a dent out of my front bumper. Tboned a neon awhile back. Also replaced the passenger side headlight since it was scratched, and damaged as well.

I did a test fit for a HID retrofit with the old assembly