TYC Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HaKs310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID actually give out less heat than halogen bulbs.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no they do give out less since they burn at 35w insted of 55 or 65w. They burn cooler, use less electricity, and put out 10x more light.

escott

Reaction score
ne one no of where i can get a good deal on black projector headlights and some blk led taillights and hids

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true. all i know is my HIDs are hot after i use em for a while.
Oh, i remember now. HIDs are more SENSITIVE to heat. my bad. lol

HAHA. dislexia i see. cant wait for my projector fogs and lows to come in for the rado. and I cant wait to see what I got tommarrow, ever since I was 15 I always told my parents what I want, either cash or the latest thing, well since I can buy that stuff my self, I just said to them this year to buy me what you want, I actully get more excited not knowing what to expect. Its so awsome for the anticipation. :lol: I bought them cool stuff too. i went and bought my dad a touchsmart as well, I just dont know if he will like it since he is in the hospital. But I think he will, got my mom a new 24k gold neckless with matching bracelet. Also a cool 18k gold key ring for her acadia. She likes gold and diomands LOL. MY dad calls her the trophy wife, being 18 years younger than him and his 2nd wife. LOL

Nes881

Reaction score
Hey guys I want to get HID's on my 99 Yukon, which is the best plug and play kit out there and where can I get them? BTW i have my stock headlight housings........thanks