Retrofitting Seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dubf

Reaction score
Fellas, I posted this in the 07 section so I'll post it here, too. Can I fit later model seats into a 97? Will they bolt right in, or will I have to do some modification? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

flyboy1304

Reaction score
hmmm. not sure.. but if your looking for 3rd row seats(not sure if you have them) i know just the website.... (mine doesnt have them its a 95) so I'm fixing to order some.

dubf

Reaction score
Mine is a 97, so I'm sure they don't have a 3rd row. I just would like to swap my seats now for some from a 2000- current. Anybody know if this works?

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if they will work or not, but I would suspect that you will have to do some modifications to make them fit.

dubf

Reaction score
Anybody know what kinds of mods I would make? Is there a definite confirmation I can get on the set up?

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here has tried do do this, so I doubt anyone knows what they would have to do for this setup.