Radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmora805

Reaction score
I posted about a month ago about a coolant leak i have on my 2000 Tahoe Limited. found a crack in the plastic tank on the radiator. just wanted some opinions on an all aluminum radiator I found on ebay. Im trying to save some cash cause im not going to pay $775 for an oem radiator from the dealer. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Here is the url:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260269270643&rd=1[/url]

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing went on mine. Got a new radiator from radiatorbarn.com with a lifetime warranty for $150. Install was easy as pie.

Budreau68

Reaction score
Same thing went on mine. Got a new radiator from radiatorbarn.com with a lifetime warranty for $150. Install was easy as pie.

Ditto, $150. The tanks are plastic, but for $150 (I'll believe the lifetime when my radiator melts and I call them back) you can buy 5 of these for one OEM.

Difference is the cheapos have fewer (larger) channels through the radiator. But for regular driving should be fine.

elmora805

Reaction score
Yeah so I went ahead and bout that radiator off ebay. the guy warranties it so Ill give it a try should recieve it either sat. or mon. istall it the next day and i will let you guys know how it goes. thanks for the replies guys.