led tailights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any body running them. i want to get some but there is so much crap on ebay! i am looking for something smoked. got any pics thanks..:thumbsup:

J.P.

Reaction score
hey guys i bought anzo taillights from JEGS last year, and i live in new york. between the snow, rain, heat, and crazy weather we get, they do not fog, ive seen other brands fog but these do not. i think there like 204.00 a set you got to look thru there catalog on line and you'll see the sku number if you just use website it does not come up so fast . :brsh1:

Tricky

Reaction score
hey guys i bought anzo taillights from JEGS last year, and i live in new york. between the snow, rain, heat, and crazy weather we get, they do not fog, ive seen other brands fog but these do not. i think there like 204.00 a set you got to look thru there catalog on line and you'll see the sku number if you just use website it does not come up so fast . :brsh1:

Pictures?