Corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmora805

Reaction score
Is there a difference in size between 2000 tahoe obs corner lights and 99 and under tahoe corner lights. The reason I ask is that I purchased some black tahoe corner lights for a 98 and under from ebay and they didnt fit. I bought the bumper parking lights for a 98 and they fit just perfect. Anyways any info that you guys can swing my way will be helpful. Thanks...

ColaCanyon

Reaction score
The only reason they wouldn't fit is if they were for a GMC. The seller on ebay lists it for a 98 because that is when the pickups changed bodystyle. As long as it is obs they should fit with no problem other then there being different models for GMCs and Chevys.

elmora805

Reaction score
94 95 96 97 98 GMC SUBURBAN/TAHOE CORNER LIGHTS BLK is what the seller item description is. but it says tahoe too. I dont know anyways thanks for the info COLA.

ColaCanyon

Reaction score
I would stay away from that auction then. Obviously the seller doesn't know what they are selling because their listing contradicts itself.