96 Tahoe - New to Site - Opinons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Untitled415

Reaction score
Hey so heres my 96 2dr Tahoe just got the moldings takin off and the bottom painted black. Im putting the new tahoe badges on it tomorrow. Also just purchased 22" for it but am still unsure if the chrome moldings around the wheels will look good. Also im not sure if i should stay with the chrome grill and bumpers or go with the painted grill and bumpers.... What do u guys think? All Comments appricated!!!

Thanks!!

n1142910837_30479213_9518.jpg

Dan1987

Reaction score
I just got done taking off the moldings on my 96 black tahoe there were some white spots on the paint so like you i will have to have it repainted. I put the tahoe lettering on 3 days ago and it looks great. I stayed with the chrome but thats me...nice truck

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks really good i would take the chome trim off of the fenders

718frankb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put your rims on then make your decision to keep it or not. if you take the chrome trim off and its messed up under it -sand the trim and spray it black .nice truck