05-06 factory nav??????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burbanman03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will a factory nav out of a denalli fit and plug into a 03 burban i know i have to have the gps antenna but other than that. i have the six disc indash and rear ent. with xm in it now but i want nav. i also would like to keep it all stock. so will it work and plug right in or?????

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It "should" plug in, depending on where you get it, you may need to take it to the dealer for them to program it. Xm should work, but your gunna loose your 6-cd changer , if you have the nav disc in there your going to need to take the nav disc out to listen to a cd, or use the rear dvd player, that is frustraiting cause the only way to change songs them is to reach back there and use the dvd buttons.

You also may need a Vss wire, and the antenna. :thumbsup:

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have to be careful there is a lux and on-lux nav. Denali uses lux and most suburbans use non-lux the amps are different so they arent interchangeable. You can swap out the amp but they can be expensive.

burbanman03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you

hey guys thanks for all the info i know i need a 03-04 tahoe or suburban nav unit. which seem to be very rare if anyone has one for sale let me know

again THANK YOU GUYS for all the info

What a Great site

chevytech03

Reaction score
Take your vin to a dealer parts dept, ask if they can tell you what part # will work for your truck, i'm pretty sure you need a gm# 1500000, non lux, you can buy them all day on ebay. I installed one in my '03 tahoe, non lux. added a 6 disc cd player in console. all factory, works great.Also installed a video adaptor and audio interface, can watch dvd's on my nav unit while driving.