what 6' lift kit is the best one on the market?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3ktahoe2dr

Reaction score
I am wondering which lift kit is really worth buying for my 1997 4x4 2dr tahoe. The kit I am thinking about going with is a Rough Country 6' (the new design).
Can anyone help me out?

zerominded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the 6" pro comp and i'm really loving it. i've been putting it through a lot of abuse in different terrain, and it's held up. once i get my daily driver back, and i put my cutout flares on, i'm going to be putting it through a whole lot more. possible try some small jumps in the sand, to see how it stands on major impacts

botomgun

Reaction score
If you ever get that 6' (foot) lift kit, make sure you post some pictures. That should look insane! :D

What size tires would you put on a beast that tall???

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro-comp 6" lift all the way. If your having it installed and have a 4wheelparts (www.4wheelparts.com) close by, they have really good deals quite regularly on the lift and install. ( I got a hell of a deal on my lift, wheels, tires, headers, and CAI:yesnod: )

most of the other kits will stick your front wheels out 2"s farther than the rears, with new control arms. basically they make your truck look like crap.