UPS was good to me, my audio install...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they just got dropped off, I now begin my adventure of ripping stuff off, swearing, bleeding, throwing tools, drinking, playing on the computer and installing. LOL UPS was good to me today, they dropped off my speakers and my victory meal with my Gf tonight. Super excited. Only thing that sucks its its rainy and cold, But I took the vette over to my parents house since thier down in NC and parked it in their garage, will pull the truck in, shut the door, crank up the heat and GIT R DON!!!! Now I hope FedEx is as good to me on monday and brings me my fog lights, my HIDS, my new headlights, and my new garage computer system. :D

polk.jpg

polk2.jpg

polk3.jpg

polk4.jpg

polk5.jpg

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice those steaks look so good. sounds like fun, it sgouldnt be to bad to do all that. crutchfield still hasnt processed my order from 3 days ago, time to call em again

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL , more like a defeat meal. The rear adaptors crutchfield sent me do not fit the polk speakers. Neg does, but no go on the positive. Gunna call them.

edit- shoot my advisor is out of town until tuesday. Im still gunna deal with it today though.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steaks were good, but Im pissed otherwise. I blew like the entire passenger side electronic wise. Windows, lights, power locks, heated seats, everything does not work, so I gave up and will be taking it to the custom audio shop I go to. My trucks are a NOOOOOO BESTBUY ZONE!!!

metro273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Polk Audios are great speakers. I got 'em in my Box!

Those steaks look awesome too! There is an Omaha store not too far from me. I'll have to stop in and get a few!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got those pretty quick RT, lets see how you like them installed!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I was amazed, ordered them tuesday, and if UPS had not taken off the last two days They would have been here wensday. But what eva, Truck goes in tommarrow to have them installed, Also to have my CB radio wired in and im gunna see about amps and subs too.