stock 2dr hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97 2door tahoe

Reaction score
so i went to the mounds with 4 other lifted trucks, a 96 dodge 1500 33's. 4 in lift, a jeep cheroke 35's, ranger 33's 9 in lift, f150 285's........and my STOCK hoe with 265's that i need to replace next year! i went through more than the dodge, ranger and f150!!! ALL MUD???? dont know how....not really important but just wanted to say CHEVY KICKS EVERYONES A$$!!!!!! also i didnt get stuck and pulled out, close but always got out...lift and tires need to b here very soon lol

Last edited:

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i went to the mounds with 4 other lifted trucks, a 96 dodge 1500 33's. 4 in lift, a jeep cheroke 35's, ranger 33's 9 in lift, f150 285's........and my STOCK hoe with 265's that i need to replace next year! i went through more than the dodge, ranger and f150!!! ALL MUD???? dont know how....not really important but just wanted to say CHEVY KISS EVERYONES A$$!!!!!! also i didnt get stuck and pulled out, close but always got out...lift and tires need to b here very soon lol

Lol, I think you meant to say "CHEVY KICKS EVERYONES A$$", didin't you?:thumbsup:

97 2door tahoe

Reaction score
uhh yeah i did lol, i just got home when i posted it and was WAY to excited to check wut i wrote...pics coming soon, their on my friends camera