Should i trade my truck for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, you can take it to the muffler shop and tell them you "want to sound mean, and have x-hundred buck to get it done."

they should be able to build something for you.,
glass packs are cool, but check weith your local police, non emergency number, or call the local sheriff for clarification. its easy. or email your question in. Galsspacks may be illegal for you unless you havve hobbiest plates.

generally, flomaster is a good deal for the money and sounds nice. 40 series for medium loud, and 50 series for not-so-loud. Gibsons are not loud.\

your muffler shop will help you build your exhaust for your budget, and 3 hours later, youll be gurgling down the street.

SS5800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, you can take it to the muffler shop and tell them you "want to sound mean, and have x-hundred buck to get it done."

they should be able to build something for you.,
glass packs are cool, but check weith your local police, non emergency number, or call the local sheriff for clarification. its easy. or email your question in. Galsspacks may be illegal for you unless you havve hobbiest plates.

generally, flomaster is a good deal for the money and sounds nice. 40 series for medium loud, and 50 series for not-so-loud. Gibsons are not loud.\

your muffler shop will help you build your exhaust for your budget, and 3 hours later, youll be gurgling down the street.

Ok thank you very much tree. Im really looking to spend around $150. Is that way out of touch from a mufflers shop low end prices :/

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent $160 on a flowmaster 50 series generic copy. Sounds real nice and the shop did a great job.

bowtiefreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keep the 2 door! The other truck is nice but I must agree it is too good to be true.