Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jayhawk25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fyi, while my tahoe was in the shop they said there was a recall for the front wheel speed sensor. I have an 01 LT.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for the info. I haven't come across that recall yet. May be the problem with my ABS.

2Nice2Drive

Reaction score
good thing to do, Chevy recalled my speedo on my 05 Z71, it was sticking everytime i stoped and the highest speed i reached. When it didnt stick @ one place it would tick like a freaking stop watch

jrneyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup: +1

got a letter from GM last week about this:

....the vehicle could develop a condition where one or more of the instrument panel gauge needles may stick, flutter or become inoperative----
....GM is providing a special coverage that extends the warranty on this item--within 7 years or 70k miles of the date the vehicle was placed in service, it will be repaired at no charge.....

2Nice2Drive

Reaction score
yep, glad i got mine taken care of. gm wants the dealer to send the old speedo in and GM programs the miles in the new one and sends the new one to the dealer. It took about a week to get it back and 30 mins for them to install it

ronjeremy6

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for the info. I haven't come across that recall yet. May be the problem with my ABS.

are your ABS and brakes lights coming on? mine is still doing this after cleaning the ground lead.

i'll call the dealer and see if my 01 has a recall.