programming remote on 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JST10

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to program the keyless entry on a 2011 tahoe or are we stuck being ripped of by the dealer paying 50 bucks for something that takes less than 30 seconds?:mad3:

justimagination

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure hope this site will help you as it did solve a problem for me. I had lost my key FOB and went to dealer to purchase one, but they did not have in stock so they ordered it for me. A couple days later I went to pick it up, the parts clerck suggested I check with the Service dept. for easy programming.
What a joke.........the idiot tried with a paper clip with no luck, then he proceded to hook up to the OBD plug for solution. The same idiot told me he would have to remove the dash since there was problem in the wiring somewhere. I politely ask him to get out of my vehicle since he knew less than I did about programing the remote. My owmers manual was not much help either, so I shared this problem with a GM Rep. on the mother site, and her suggestion was to have the dealer program it, I honestly don't believe she ever understood what I went through @ one of their dealerships. So I googled it and found the site for my YMM which is 1999 Tahoe 4dr LS.
www.programyourremote.com

good luck.
david g.