PCV valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00tahoe

Reaction score
may be a dumb question but i wanna change out my PCV valve and im wondering how u do it. if anyone could help me out maybe some pics thatd be awesome.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any pics, but it is EXTREMLY easy.. the valve is on the valve covers.. just one--if im right with out going out side and looking it is on the left side facing it (pass side), it is small and black, and has a black vacum line running to it - you simply dissconnect the vacum line, and pull the pcv valve out.. that simple..

This link may help you more

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/pcv-replace/index.html

erm i did find a pic on google, notice the PCV Valve is between the 3rd and 4th Center bolt on the cover

GM350VINR.jpg

tspain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the valve plugs into the second hole on the valve cover on the driver's side.

pcv.jpg

Last edited:

tspain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tspain, where do you always get these great drawings from... is that AllData?

They are from our service information catalog. and BTW just to cover my @$$, they are © 2008 General Motors Corporation. All rights reserved.
:D

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok.. so its on the drivers side.. not pass... my bad - still between the thrid and fourth bolt.. on cover

jwpotts0413

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fyi, to check and see if u need a new one:

take yours out and shake it. if u hear rattling your good it does NOT need to be replaced.

and it is most definitely on the DRIVERS side valve cover :)