Pavement Princess Upgraded!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's talking about the rubber gaskets that go between the PCM and the electrical harness. You tuned yet jenna? Should be a beast.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He's talking about the rubber gaskets that go between the PCM and the electrical harness. You tuned yet jenna? Should be a beast.
We have put a few more miles on her and are still dialing her in. Contacted a tranny shop to beef her up a bit more. The 4-2 kickdowns are the killer at this point, don't want to blow my tranny just yet, so Justin put a decent amount of TM back in it.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So jenna you guys have a guess estimation on the horse power it'll putting or gonna be putting out?

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So jenna you guys have a guess estimation on the horse power it'll putting or gonna be putting out?

We haven't ran it up high enough (staying under 80% throttle) to have a real good estimate at this point. With all the current mods, and a built tranny in the works, I have high aspirations (no pun intended). :lol:

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They want some video of your Truck Showing Off with all the new Goodies.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's on the second page you crazies! We found a tranny shop, and hopefully can get that beefed up ASAP so I don't have to worry about the 4-2 kickdowns so much! Until then, I have to take it easy...

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they're wanting a longer clip other then the teaser one Jenna. I mean don't get me wrong I wanna see it to but I now you need that tranny done first. I've Heard nothing but great things bout this place http://www.cpt4l60-e.com/ Jenna just food for thought!

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We want to get it done local to us so we don't have to wait for it to be shipped and shipping a core back and forth. Thanks for the offer though!

I promise to get more videos (longer ones) once I am not so afraid my tranny is gonna blow!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wanna see flooring it off the line to 70 vid. LIke my silverado. here ,just your tune. I cant wait to order the Super charger for it. Its gunna be sweet. Since my check engine was just a stupid spark plug. :D

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JFC RT... those camera shots are all over the place, and turn that ass stoming hick music down.... BUUUAAAAHAHAHAHHAA..... Im just giving you a hard time....

oh yea, and Jenna, I was waiting for the 1/4 mile video.... :D but i can be patient. lord knows no one wants to see video of your tranny being dropped and replaced

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ha- I am just as anxious as you guys! I have already spun those 33s without really gettin in the throttle, so I think it will be interesting when all is well in TrannyLand.