Newbie here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason78

Reaction score
New to site, I have a 05 LT Tahoe 4x4 5.3, black 17x10 diamo wheels, cai, shortuned , black in color, all blacked lights all way around, 5% tint all way around, future plans are- tea 5.3 heads, g5-3 cam, Lsx intake, full exhaust, I live in Harrodsburg ky, I have a good buddy that owns a shop in Race Proven Performance that does all my installs, an another buddy James Short (shortuned) that does my tuning, it's just a family hauler lol. I also have a 79 z28 454/400 Project car, Im a long time member of kyhorsepower.com an ls1tech.com with the same user name, I've had ALOT of last Lsx cars but after the birth of my son last year I needed a baby hauler an the Tahoe fit that description perfect, last car was a 99 z28 m6, c/I/g/ full exhaust an ran a 12.21 @ 114, fun ol street car, that's enough about me just wanted say what's up