left rear window (driver side)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoeman21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wassup guys? my left door rear window won't roll down when i push the button on the door or even on my driver door.... have any of you guy had this problem before?:skep:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe in the door jamb, the child lock thingy has been accin\dentally flipped to the 'lock' position?

SPXTrader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try this: Takes 2 people. From the drivers switch, hold the window button down and have someone slam the door. If it rolls down, could be the motor or a bad connection. If it doesn't work, repeat the process using the rear passenger seat.

Sometimes as they get old, the window motors will develop a dead spot. The "push n slam" method might free it up again...but it's a temporary fix. My 89 K2500 started this on the driver's side about 3 years ago, and I've got to do it every now and again. Hope that's all it is.

GMCYuke, the second thread is a nice find. This is the stuff that belongs in a Tech Sticky!