does anyone know....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_hoe

Reaction score
where i can get a grille shell for a 98 tahoe thats black instead of chrome or where i can find one without chrome that i could paint black

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is one option that is very affordable. Many salvage yards sell brand new aftermarket parts like grilles, not just used parts. I bought mine at a local salvage yard, brand new, for $65.

98_hoe

Reaction score
Here is one option that is very affordable. Many salvage yards sell brand new aftermarket parts like grilles, not just used parts. I bought mine at a local salvage yard, brand new, for $65.

thanks man ill definitely give my local salvage yards a call...never thought of that before thanks again

tim@sp

Reaction score
I have bought a few parts from LMC... They came through every time! No worries when buying from them

crossing_over

Reaction score
how is LMC trucks
are the parts reliable

hell ya. a buddy of mine gets all his stock parts because they are cheaper than ordering through a dealership and they are the same thing. they have a free catalog you can order like jcwhitney and summit.

newthom75

Reaction score
ya i'am from sac
i was thinking of getting a few parts from them but was not sure of the quality of there partes