Daytime running lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

serge12345

Reaction score
"My passenger side DRL harness looks like it melted or exploded. I just unplugged both bulbs."
wow melted wiring could it be that you had bulbs that pulled to much wattage
buy a new wiring harness i seen them on ebay for about 15$ the "set"

schuck

Reaction score
What about replacing the regular bulbs with LCD bulbs? They should last longer and be just as bright if not brighter.

Steve

spidermonkey

Reaction score
US made Tahoes into Canada..DRL "on-off" disable

Daren 01..
When I imported a US made Tahoe into canada I was afraid of having the same issue with DRL wih the Federal RIV inspection. The law clearly states that the DRL's must be ON at all times and not be able to be turned off. I found away to disable the position counter clockwise to the left of auto so that it will pass the RIV inspection.
I have a guide with pics, but its 4mb..so I cant upload it...
I removed a pin from the switch assembly..

amagega

Reaction score
Daytime Running Lights Canada RIV inspection

Which pin did you have to remove from the switch assembly? Where did you get the guide? I have until tomorrow to pass the RIV inspection and have been having a hard time finding any information out there. Any help would be appreciated.

amagega

Reaction score
Darren01 - how did you end up getting your daytime running lights fixed for the RIV inspection?