Corvette calipers on Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smoothfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read a few things online, and it looks like the police package has the same size rotors as the regular tahoes?... Maybe just a pad difference. Pad's to make a HUGE different, but it is a trade off of dust vs clean wheels.

I was thinking the corvette calipers would be more of a "bling" mod then really helping with the stopping power. The calipers on these trucks are pretty bit and just looking at them, they look very simililar in size to the ones on my c5.

my 3 week old is now home, so the priorities have really shifted here. Though i had a few more months before he was going to arrive to do a few more things. oh well.

:)

smoothfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tahoes thru 99 are rear wheel drum. rear disc wasn't available until 2000 model year.

As others have already said.... This is a 07+ forum... I thought i was safe making my statement since the previous model also had 4 wheel disk.

I hope we dont start picking out that the 74 suburban did not come with a 5.3l motor stock :lol: