Check out this Body Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bahollis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweeeeeet. It even has a speaker in the running board.:yesnod:

Not really my type of mod personally. I try to keep mine as far off the ground as possible.

B

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess he peeled off the giant El Salvador flag sticker? Where are the curb feelers? And the body-colored Euro-triple-blade wipers?

Sorry, those are deal breakers for me; I'm not gonna bid now.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess he peeled off the giant El Salvador flag sticker? Where are the curb feelers? And the body-colored Euro-triple-blade wipers?

Sorry, those are deal breakers for me; I'm not gonna bid now.

Were you really gunna bid if it had no body kit? Frankly i think he is askin to much. Plus its ugly, strip those ugly kits off and it will sell in a day.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you really gunna bid if it had no body kit? Frankly i think he is askin to much. Plus its ugly, strip those ugly kits off and it will sell in a day.

Uh, no. Are you kiddin' me? It's hideous. And last time I checked, adding $1000.00 worth of plastic crap to a vehicle doesn't increase it's value by $8K...

To each his own I suppose, eh? ;)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, no. Are you kiddin' me? It's hideous. And last time I checked, adding $1000.00 worth of plastic crap to a vehicle doesn't increase it's value by $8K...

To each his own I suppose, eh? ;)

yea, the price he wants is more than my KBB value and its a year older and he put ugly crap all over it. :nonod:

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does somebody take a truck that's worth 20k+ and put all that crap on it? Would have been far more appealing if he kept the outside stock and invested that money into a sound system.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately some people weren't born with a sense of logic, or they hang around fiberglass hondas too much.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
... or they hang around fiberglass hondas too much.
Exactly. Notice the riced out Jap Crap in the driveway in one of those pics. That truck ain't doing it for me.
dcc1c5c4.gif

botomgun

Reaction score
Looks like an extra from the Transformers movie lot that didn't quite make the cut.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It shouldn't even be legal to ruin a perfectly nice truck like that. It really makes me wonder how those body kit companies stay in business because I don't know anyone who would ever put that crap on their Tahoe/Yukon.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like a mexican ride.. hahah sorry mexicans.. but it looks like something u would ride in..