cargo shade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatcat33

Reaction score
anyone know if there is a rear cargo shade for a 08 tahoe can not find one at GM I've had one on my 04 Z71 but can't find one for a 08 help.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got one for my 07 Z71 from my dealer - make sure, if you do decide to get one, that you specify that you have the power liftgate option or not. Makes the difference because there is a difference in size. Didn't know this and got one cheap off ebay - didn't fit cuz I have the power liftgate. Returned it and got the proper one from dealer.

Not very impressed with it though compared to the one I had in my old '97. This one is very flimsy and rattles alot. Mixed emotions for spending about $100 for it. Make sure, if you order from parts department, that you get the better price. Initially wanted to charge like $140 but after showing my disappointment, they brought the price down to just below $100. Good idea to make friends with parts manager - will give you a break on prices.

Mad Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich2007Z71, can you post up some pics of the cargo shade?? Much thanks!! :cheers:

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only one I have on-line currently. Have to have third row seats removed to use this. Actually removed them a week after I had the truck.

cargo.jpg