AC Condenser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevdc77

Reaction score
Anyone know a good place to buy a ac condenser? Stupid me put a small hole in mine while installing the tranny cooler. I'm so pissed right now. Brought it to a shop and they told me about $650!!! That's one expensive tranny cooler. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

botomgun

Reaction score
I just bought one for my 96. It was either $70 or $110 (I bought both the condenser and the evaporator and I forget which price was for which). I also do not have the name of the place with me at work, but their number is 1-888-317-2025. I talked with a guy named Matt. The company is located in Texas.

I did a lot of research looking for the most inexpensive items I could fine as I am replacing the entire system. They should be able to take care of you no problem.

Hopefully you can get the old one off without damaging the hose fittings, which I was unable to do. Kind of why I am replacing the entire system.