2 tahoe owner new to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hh1976

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Hunter and I added a second Tahoe to the family on Monday, (now have a 2004 and 1997) and figured it was time to join the forum. I traded in my acura and was active on the acura forum. I hope to now be active here as my new home. :thumbsup:

I look forward to getting to know everybody as this looks like a super forum.

Looks like I will have to post in both the 2000-2006 section and the 1994-1999 section.

Hunter

96tahoenj

Reaction score
hey

if you need any spare parts i totalled my 96 tahoe so tell me if you need anything

metro273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Like you, I'm a noob too. If everything works out fine, I should be buying a pre-owned Tahoe, Suburban or Yukon XL sometime next year. My brother just bought a '96 Tahoe for 2 grand off of his boss. It only has 100K miles. Anyways, so far a very helpful forum!...:yesnod:

hh1976

Reaction score
Bucko the truck

Here is a picture of my 1997 Tahoe. His name is Bucko! I don't have pictures of my new 2004 Tahoe yet. Bucko is a great truck and has taken good care of my family!!

Attachments

• Bucko.JPG
    Bucko.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 7