1 Pc grill headlight combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick90467

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if thats the same ABS plastic thats in our cheesy door handles. I cant really knock the appearance without seeing it installed on a truck with lights and all, but my first impression is :mpr: well... tacky.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that its a great concept to have all of this in one piece, and ABS is generally considered a fairly durable material. At first glance my concern is the quality of the chrome application... I would hate to see you spend 300 bones on something and have the shine blown off in the first car wash you visit. And respectfully, eliminating the modularity of the other pieces leaves you with only one option if a portion of it breaks/ gets damaged somehow.

But, I do enjoy the design aspects of the headlight area, it is quite a change from the stock look, and I'm sure it would get noticed. We just want you to be wary of quality.

Pete

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if its truely one piece, you won't be able to adjust your headlights. after that replacemtn set that was a POS from ebay. wi wouldn't trust that they put it on a stock truck and beamed the headlights correctly....

i don't think i would put it on my ride but its not bad looking.

cny1320

Reaction score
I saw them a while back. Its really nice to have something different with all the other yukon, tahoe and suburbans out there. My first opinion is its a little tacky. I would really love to see what it looks like on one of our trucks though. I like's the all black better than the chrome.