Vibrations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demonal

Reaction score
I usually hit around 60 when I start feeling the vibrations the whole front of the car shakes, including the steering wheel is highly noticeable. It gets calmer after a period of time. I took it back to the dealer and they rebalanced it. I bought the truck from the dealership with 24" wheels on it. They said they were offered by Chevy as an after market wheel. Should I take it to another place to balance it?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM doesn't offer a 24" wheel, they offer 20 and 22" aftermarket wheels as far as I know. I say take it back until they fix it. Is this under warranty?

Greystone07

Reaction score
funny i have the same problem with the factory 20's
if it is static balanced (weight on the inside only)
i have seen that it is not that good on high speeds (60) or so.
try another balance it could not hurt..

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have them road force balanced. that should take care of it.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the road force, a static isn't gonna cut it on these trucks with the rack & pinion along with that small a tire.

demonal

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was gonna take it to another shop that specialize in balancing. The dealership told me that they rebalanced them and everything came out the same.

demonal

Reaction score
Actually I'm gonna talk to the service adviser this time I saw that they have the road force machine.