New guy From Charleston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keep_Tahoe_Blue

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Got a Tahoe From a buddy of mine a few months ago! and yes I'm in the Charleton SC area. Its a 2 door 96 2 wheel drive! ( has been something i wanted for a long time)i got it with 190,000 ish. it needs a lot of work before i can enjoy it and my ADD kicks in hard core!!!! So far i gone through it and replaced fuel filter, new plugs, plug wires, new cap and roter, flushed the cooling system, did the cut on the butterfly in the throttle body, had a busted muffler so i had a 40 series flow master thrown in with nice tips out the side. new speakers all around and cd player, and i had to replace the drivers window motor. there were a few things that needed a little help when i got it.
unfortunately I'm no done yet lol. Im going to be take the clutch fan off and replacing it with the LMC electric kit (unless someone knows of a better kit) have to replace the water pump, the wire going from the alternator to the batter is twist tied together???!!!! lol so I'm going to be doing a big three upgrade and since I'm putting the electric fan in I'm replacing the stock low amps alternator with a CS 144.
needless to say the tutor mods list just keeps going.. cause after that i have to tackle the 4l60e :(