Heater stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loomis

Reaction score
Jump in her today.. and heater dont turn on? Cant believe it.. any suggestions.. cant hear the blower trying or anything. Only indicator I can think of is when it did work, the blower would make a annoying noise, and you'd have to hit it to make it go away, and then i'd slowly come back. God it was annoying now that I think about it. Im stumped. Dont tell me my resistior went out:(

Loomis

Reaction score
That was the other thing I left out. whats a guy gotta do to get one from junk yard.. give arm and a leg, or just leg?

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Shoot man your best bet is to go new. IIRC, they dont cost a lot, maybe your left nut thats all.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where can you get a blower motor at? mine sqeaks like a bitch.. thanks

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well that wont fit my year, but i think ill keep my left nut for a while and deal with the sqeaking... besides its going to be inside all winter, im storing for the winter to work on it..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha i already started to work on it.. lol.. its not even winter yet, but what the hell. Im making a custom center console.. and well more to come, but thats on the agenda right now..