Greetings from the Big Easy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkfont2012

Reaction score
HI ALL!

First of all, I would like to say i look forward to being part of a new online club. I had a 1989 BMW 325i Champagne. Put a ton of grease, blood, sweat, and hard work to it and it was my pride. THen college happened and I sold it.

After years of driving the next car, the Impreza RS 2.5 (non-turbo__SLOW) i lost my enthusiasm for cars and just had to deal with a 5-speed small car in new orleans (horrible infrastructure- cracked roads, potholes, broken concrete slabs). It sucked

Then I crashed it like an idiot, but lesson learned. Ended up finding an 02 LT dark grey with light grey leather 170K miles beautiful shape for 3600!

Been doing a ton of exterior aesthetics, and learning how to work on large trucks. Starting to get back into wrenching. I will post pictures of the hoe when shes finished.

If anyone has any recommendations as to a one stop shop online for strictly Tahoe parts, that would be great !

GREAT TO BE HERE !