Go Back   Tahoe Forum - Chevy Tahoe Forum > Other Forums > General Off Topic

Register to remove these ads.
General Off Topic Got something to say but dont know where to post it? Well it probably goes here. Warning to those who arent familiar with off-topic forums as post topics can vary from mild to wild.

Old 01-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
Rollin Thunder
Full Access Member

Rollin Thunder is on a distinguished road
Default SOB in dads car too..

Stupid sob mother ****ing, good for nothing, lying, mother ****ing, cant ****in drive, liberal cock sucker, truck driving dude. YOU ****IN SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

OK here is what happened AT THE ****ING ENTRANCE TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD !!!!!! I have my dads car because he asked me to take it to get an oil change nd to have teh 40k mile inspection done, When he bought his enclave they would only give him 7k for the lincoln and its worth way more to him with only 40k miles on it and what used to be mint condition (02), So Im getting back from the dealer and its raining cats and dogs, I slow down and start to turn and this idiot dilevery guy (for sears I think) in a mini semi turns AND SLIDES RIGHT IN TO THE SIDE OF THE LINCOLN!!!!!! he was hauling ass too, it didnt go through his head that its 30 degrees here, sleeting, foggy and windy, THAT THE ****IN ROADS ARE GOING TO BE SLICK!!!!!!! CA BAM RIGHT IN TO ME. Im so way beyond pissed. The damage to the body is going to be 2500 for a new door and panels, Underside mechnical because I was pushed on to a curb and bent the axle, and bent the fancy crome wheels, and possibly a blow rear end looks to be anyware from 1800-2300.

AND OF COURSE HE HAS TOLD A DIFFERENT STORY TO THE COPS THAN TO ME, the good thing is I talked with a neighbor walking his dog who saw the whole thing. I also had a buddy with me as a whitness, both are siding with me. Insurance took my statement and the other drivers statement, and already told me it was not my fault, but the other insurance company wants to do a NO FAULT $hit. If they do they have a hell of alot of trouble about to be shoved up their ass, I will get the best freaking lawyer in the country.

Sorry IM JUST PISSED BEYOND BELIEF. this happened yesterday, but im still pissed as hell. It is such a beautiful car.

Rollin Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Nnaboy
Full Access Member

Nnaboy is on a distinguished road

Damn dude that sucks cuz he hit you pretty good there, I don't know what I would do if somebody hit my Tahoe like that!
What type of Lincoln is that?
Nnaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
Rollin Thunder
Full Access Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nnaboy View Post
Damn dude that sucks cuz he hit you pretty good there, I don't know what I would do if somebody hit my Tahoe like that!
What type of Lincoln is that?

Its an 01 or 02 I cant remember, but its a continental, 02 was the last year for them, Its an incredilbe car, tons of power, awsome features, and has been very reliable, also super comfortable seats, if they made one again I would buy one in a heartbeat.

But no, im still pissed that there is a chance on the no fault when the truck driver is clearly at fault here. He had a stop sign and I did not, he tried to turn illeagly (going by my passenger side on to the wrong side of the road) and hit me. cops did not ticket anybody, but What ever, im not paying for it, his insurance had better pay for it.

I just talked to USAA and they said bring it to beach ford/ lincoln (our local ford dealer) for the evaluation, I had it towed to the body shop yesterday and they brought it back to me becuase they did not have USAA's approval for it to be stored there. So Im having it towed to the ford dealer then, under their dime I hope. I cant drive it because of the axle and rear end.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #4
Nnaboy
Full Access Member

Nnaboy is on a distinguished road

That sucks, anything involving Axle problems is gonna run alot!
Nnaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #5
Sepiroth
Spam Executioner

Sepiroth is on a distinguished road

Dude that does suck.

My mom and dad's Rav4 was struck by a hit and run driver on Sunday. That was after the driver of the hit and run car shot someone 3 seconds earlier.
Sepiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #6
metro273
Full Access Member

metro273 is on a distinguished road

Wow! Not good...:nonod:
metro273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #7
road1will
Full Access Member

road1will is on a distinguished road

That does suck RT. I'd be willing to bet its totalled.
road1will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #8
2drBlueHoe
Tahoeforum Noob

2drBlueHoe is on a distinguished road

Wouldnt be suprised if they try to total it out.... especially if it has rear axle issues cuz those cars arent the best in the world to work on or buy parts for...
2drBlueHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:34 AM   #9
Rollin Thunder
Full Access Member

If they total it out were gunna buy it back and repair then, Its to nice of car not to. Even if it does get a salvage title then. Im actully thinking they will too, rear end crap is going to be bad. If the damn truck had not pushed it up on a curb it would still be drivable past 2 mph. If he had just pushed me it would have lost traction and given in, saving the drive train, but because it was up against the curb it got resistance and caused the underside damage. Im ****ed for lack of a better term. LOL

Right now it will move under its own power, it just sounds AWFUL. It will be towed tommarrow to beach ford. Im hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
bparker
Full Access Member

bparker is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear man, and looking at the pics from what you said, did you pull out in front of him?

Sorry if I misunderstood, but you said you pulled out to turn and since he impacted on the left side, it would appear as if you were crossing lanes to turn left and got hit on the left.

A right hand turn would have a driver side impact....

I hope you are ok and didnt get injured.
bparker is offline   Reply With Quote