Go Back   Tahoe Forum - Chevy Tahoe Forum > Other Forums > Other vehicle makes and models

Register to remove these ads.
Other vehicle makes and models A forum to discuss any other brand or make/model of vehicle you would like to discuss



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 10:46 PM   #11
MadMedwyn
Full Access Member
 
MadMedwyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 352
MadMedwyn is on a distinguished road
Default

I can't wait for the new CTS-V. I thought the old one was awesome too.
MadMedwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:36 AM   #12
JKmotorsports
tahoeyukonforum.com
 
JKmotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ATX
Age: 44
Posts: 2,661
JKmotorsports is on a distinguished road
Default

Coming this fall: 09 CTS-V.
Supercharged 6.2L LSA - 556 hp, 551 tq
Eaton Gen 6 R-19 s/c with intercooler
6 spd manual or optional 6 spd auto
Brembo 6-piston calipers up front, 4-pistons rear
19x9" wheels frt
19x9.5" wheels rear
Magnetic ride control w/electromagnetically controlled shocks
I've been looking into this car inside and out. Super f'ing [email protected]. Don't know what else to say.I was looking at buying a new Camaro when they come out, being a long time camaro fan. But now I've got my eyes set on this, but I'll have to pay off my current CTS first and set aside a few more bills for the new one and cross my fingers that it won't be way over what I'm willing to pay.

Last edited by JKmotorsports; 06-27-2008 at 12:56 AM.
JKmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:44 AM   #13
Rollin Thunder
Full Access Member
 
Rollin Thunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va, beach, va
Age: 31
Posts: 6,476
Rollin Thunder is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmotorsports View Post
Coming this fall: 09 CTS-V.
Supercharged 6.2L LSA - 556 hp, 551 tq
Eaton Gen 6 R-19 s/c with intercooler
6 spd manual or optional 6 spd auto
Brembo 6-piston calipers up front, 4-pistons rear
19x9" wheels frt
19x9.5" wheels rear
Magnetic ride control w/electromagnetically controlled shocks
I've been looking into this car inside and out. Super f'ing [email protected]. Don't know what else to say. I was looking at buying a new Camaro when they come out, being a long time camaro fan. But now I've got my eyes set on this, but I'll have to pay off my current CTS first and set aside a few more bills for the new one and cross my fingers that it won't be way over what I'm willing to pay.
that things gunna be freakin BAD @SSSSSSSSSSS FAST
Rollin Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:55 AM   #14
JKmotorsports
tahoeyukonforum.com
 
JKmotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ATX
Age: 44
Posts: 2,661
JKmotorsports is on a distinguished road
Default

I priced a loaded 08 CTS with the direct injected 306hp V6. With the options I wanted it came to just under $54K. I'm hoping the 09 V won't be more than another $15K or so. We'll see around falltime...
It's expected to be the fastest and best handling production sedan in the market.
JKmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 02:29 AM   #15
LAP TOP GAMER
Full Access Member
 
LAP TOP GAMER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Age: 54
Posts: 4,203
LAP TOP GAMER is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmotorsports View Post
I priced a loaded 08 CTS with the direct injected 306hp V6. With the options I wanted it came to just under $54K. I'm hoping the 09 V won't be more than another $15K or so. We'll see around falltime...
It's expected to be the fastest and best handling production sedan in the market.
You know that when you get it we want pics! Those are awesome cars, just hope GM dosen't kill that off too as they said to day that they will run out of cash after 09.
LAP TOP GAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 02:33 AM   #16
JKmotorsports
tahoeyukonforum.com
 
JKmotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ATX
Age: 44
Posts: 2,661
JKmotorsports is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAP TOP GAMER View Post
You know that when you get it we want pics! Those are awesome cars, just hope GM dosen't kill that off too as they said to day that they will run out of cash after 09.
IF I get one, I'll have more pics of it up here than my truck:
Hopefully GM doesn't go down in the dumps and keeps it together.
JKmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:21 AM   #17
LAP TOP GAMER
Full Access Member
 
LAP TOP GAMER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Age: 54
Posts: 4,203
LAP TOP GAMER is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmotorsports View Post
IF I get one, I'll have more pics of it up here than my truck:
Hopefully GM doesn't go down in the dumps and keeps it together.
I must admit, I'm pretty worried about GM.
LAP TOP GAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:26 PM   #18
JKmotorsports
tahoeyukonforum.com
 
JKmotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ATX
Age: 44
Posts: 2,661
JKmotorsports is on a distinguished road
Default

09 CTS-V is coming out this fall. Tested by Motortrend. Faster than the BMW M5 and Mercedes E63 AMG.
MotorTrend article.
JKmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:56 PM   #19
Hybrid_Rollin
Tahoeforum Apprentice Member
 
Hybrid_Rollin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC / Baghdad, Iraq
Posts: 18
Hybrid_Rollin is on a distinguished road
cool

Here's a photoshop of a CTS I did back on May 17th of 2007. I did this before the new CTS-V was even released. I attached a pic of my chop and a pic of the original.
Cadillac_CTS_107-Chop.jpg

Cadillac_CTS_107_Original.jpg
Hybrid_Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



 
Advertisement

Other Sponsors






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved and copyrighted
Fully Driven Auto Network
GM Truck Forum
Ford Raptor Forum
Dodge Ram Forum
Chevy Cobalt Forum
Chevy Camaro Forum
FJ Cruiser Forum
Ford Truck Forum
88-98 GM Truck Forum
73-87 Gm Truck Forum
Ford Expedition Forum
Chevy Equinox Forum
Chevy Cruze Forum
Jeep Liberty Forum
Jeep Forum
Dodge Ram SRT10 Forum
Chrysler 200 Forum
Scion xD Forum
Scion xB Forum
Dodge Challenger Forum
SRT Forum
Nissan Titan Forum
Buick Enclave Forum
Cadillac Forum
Cadillac XTS Forum
TRD Forum
Central US Mopars
Southeast Mopars
Cadillac CTS Forum
Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club
Softball Forum