Go Back   Tahoe Forum - Chevy Tahoe Forum > 1994 - 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon Year Models > General Tahoe/Yukon Discussion Forum

Register to remove these ads.
General Tahoe/Yukon Discussion Forum General Discussion Forum

Old 05-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
HeadLightBulbs
Full Access Member

HeadLightBulbs is on a distinguished road
Default Just Purchased These For My 98 Chevy Tahoe =-)

I just bought these on Ebay.. Before anyone hates on me or anything. I contacted a few vendors on this site to see if they could get them or not and they responded with no sorry.. So I just bought them and cant wait to get them and put them on..

The tails that came with my truck are like 75% covered in grey primer so I dont think that they are working very well..

HeadLightBulbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
clkelley
Super Moderator

clkelley is on a distinguished road

Be sure to load pics when you get them installed and let us know how they fit, etc...
clkelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
HeadLightBulbs
Full Access Member

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by clkelley View Post
Be sure to load pics when you get them installed and let us know how they fit, etc...
Thanks I will make sure to do that. Im so excited this is the first real thing that I have purchased for the truck. All of the other money I have put into it over the last few months have all gone into getting it to pass smog or repairing things etc on it..

So this is my first item that I have bought for the truck..Well minus the K&N drop in filter but the truck had NO intake at all on the truck when I purchased it so that was needed this is more for fun.. ha..

But I will post pictures up of the lights when they get here and also post pictures of the lights on the truck right now and then again with the lights that I just purchased..
Old 05-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #4
HeadLightBulbs
Full Access Member

Default Tails For My Tahoe

Okay I bought them yesterday they where shipped this afternoon then going off the tracking number I should have them tomorrow.. The bad news is no one will be home tomorrow.. Im unsure if they will leave them at my door or will come back the following day when someone will be here.. I will post up pictures of the lights on my truck by Sunday? Hoping for sooner but it depends on if they leave them on my door or if I have to go and pick them up from Fedex or if they just come back the next day with them?

Old 06-06-2012, 02:27 AM   #5
Jounier11
Full Access Member

Jounier11 is on a distinguished road

still waiting for those lights HEADLIGHTBULBS!!!!
Jounier11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #6
HeadLightBulbs
Full Access Member

Default Bulbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jounier11 View Post
still waiting for those lights HEADLIGHTBULBS!!!!
If you can please email me directly regarding the status of your bulbs instead of posting it on here I would greatly appreciate it..

[email protected]

I believe that you are posting regarding the FREE bulbs that I was advertising on this site..

Well here are the peoples names that where chosen from the different forums that I promoted this deal on.

Peter Tarach
Dave Wyre
Scott Fehlner
Daniel Gutierrez
Katie Wilson
Anibal Ayala

If for any reason you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email ME directly..
Old 06-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #7
Jounier11
Full Access Member

Jounier11 is on a distinguished road
cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadLightBulbs View Post
If you can please email me directly regarding the status of your bulbs instead of posting it on here I would greatly appreciate it..

[email protected]

I believe that you are posting regarding the FREE bulbs that I was advertising on this site..

Well here are the peoples names that where chosen from the different forums that I promoted this deal on.

Peter Tarach
Dave Wyre
Scott Fehlner
Daniel Gutierrez
Katie Wilson
Anibal Ayala

If for any reason you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email ME directly..
no i meant that if u have those taillights yet i would like to see some pics of how they came out because i might buy some!!!!
Jounier11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #8
HeadLightBulbs
Full Access Member

Default Tahoe Tails

Im sorry I have been swamped with business stuff that I have not had a chance to upload the pictures to a server to post on this site.. I have them on my Iphone and also on my camera.. They came out looking really good the fitment is okay.. Im all around really happy with my purchase.. I would recommend them to anyone.

If anyone wants to host the pictures I will be more then happy to email them directly to them to post up in this thread.. If not I will do it in the next few days and update this thread with pictures..

Im probably going to be ordering these in the next few days as a fathers day present to me.. ha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMOKED-92-98...2e3840&vxp=mtr

If any sponsors on this site see this thread and can get these for the same price or cheaper please let me know.. I would much rather support a tahoeforum sponsor over another company but I WILL be buying these asap..
Old 06-21-2012, 09:39 AM   #9
StangBanger
Tahoeforum Newcomer

StangBanger is on a distinguished road

Still no pics of the install?
StangBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #10
HeadLightBulbs
Full Access Member

Default Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
Still no pics of the install?
I didnt up buying the front end "as of yet" I did purchase and install the tails.. They look amazing.. I couldnt be happier with them. I also purchased a pretty cool speaker box.. I should be installing that today or tomorrow? I have been running 2 JL 12" subs and then I purchaed this really cool looking and by viewing the you tube videos it sounds like I will be really happy with my purchase..

The speaker box took a little longer to get here then they claimed when ordering it but I eventually got it so im happy. I havent taken it out of the box as of yet.. "waiting for the install for that" they where horrible when it came to responding to my emails..

I ordered some Monster speaker wire and had that on my door 2 days later... So there customer service was amazing.. They responded to all of my emails basically right away.

I have had pictures on my camera of the tails for a few weeks but I have been swamped with business stuff so I have been unable to upload them onto the net to be able to post them on this site..

Depending on my day I will try to sign up for a photobucket account and load the picture up of both the tails and after I get the new box installed I will load those picture up as well.

Last Saturday I also went to my local muffler shop and had a Flowmaster muffler installed and then had the piping dumped down at a slight angle towards the ground to give it that extra sound.