Recent work on the tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the past month ive had squeaky noises everywhere on my Tahoe, In the last 2 weeks ive replaced the front rotors and pads, rear drum breaks, and shocks. While doing the shocks and rear drums today I noticed a small leak on my differential and I need to replace the seals.

Does any one know where I can get a nicer cover with the bolts because mines rusted BAD.

And also I still have to change my u-joints because they are the cause of the really annoying I don't want to drive the Tahoe anymore. Is there a drive shaft that comes with the joints already because like I said alot of the stuff under my hoe is rusted so I might as well change the drive shaft to. And I need something cheap.

blkcam

Reaction score
You can get a differential cover off of summit racing. They got some nice ones

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I pretty much get everything off summit racing bought by exhaust and front brakes. Also having problems with my pipes I think they keep hitting the axle and its making a noise like a machine gun going off I'm going to try to fix it but if not im just gonna remove the pipes and put turn downs on the muffler.

T-Bagg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got turn downs on mine. My 'Hoe sounds bad. As in BAMF. I set off car alarms every time I drive it. People don't like me to drive next to them.