Center Console Orangizer 2008 Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey yo,
Has anyone bought the center console organizer? Click here to look at it in case you don't know that one is actually available. I think it's kind of petty of GM to not include it in all the trucks and I bought an LTZ. What I would like to know is if there is still space under the oranizer to fit the 2 headphones. Responses will be greatly appreciated :D

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, I have that in my 07 Denali. I like it because I can put stuff like my walet, my ipod and stuff on top. Otherwise smaller stuff gets lost in that big console. I'm not sure if 2 headphones will fit, I will go out and check to see in a littlewhile and I will get back to you.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok cool. I appreciate the replies. I'll probably just shell out the $35 for it.

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Do you have rear buckets? If so, have you considered the rear center console (see GM Accessories website)? It's around $350 from the stealership, but matches interior perfectly. IMO, it should be included in all LTZs with rear buckets. Headphones and remote fit perfectly in there. Plus, it's removable and underneath is a hard plactic cover which is used as a third row entry/exit pad that protects the carpet.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I saw that 2nd row console. The stealership's price is pretty steep on it though. And you're damn right, it should be standard on an LTZ. I still would need to have stuff organized in the front console though. I'm accustomed to how my 2002 Hoe' had an organizer. I can't believe how cheap all these car makers are now that they can't include a simple little organizer that should be standard on every car/truck period.

solidgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't find this 2nd row organizer for bucket seats on the parts site.....anyone have the link handy?

solidgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is this installed? I can't tell anything by the picture. Also, looking at the product, I don't see an option to select color.

Ppl with power folding seats rear seats, if you have this, will it affect the seat folding in any way if passengers bump into it or is it secured tight.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is this installed? I can't tell anything by the picture. Also, looking at the product, I don't see an option to select color.

Ppl with power folding seats rear seats, if you have this, will it affect the seat folding in any way if passengers bump into it or is it secured tight.

I'm almost sure that they only make it in the Ebony color. I haven't seen it in any other color from what I've looked at. Just call a local dealer, give them the part # and ask if it only comes in one color.

Black Mamba

Reaction score
The rear center console is easily removeable, and only interferes with power folding buckets if you leave the arm rests down. It's really a nice unit, and is an OEM GM Accessory. It does come in all interior colors, just installed one in my Titanium leather interior and it matches perfectly. Give me a minute and I'll post the P/Ns for all the colors. Simply call up your local dealership and tell them to order the part. Comes with brackets, cover, console, and instructions.

Be aware, you will have to cut two composite floor covers to make the brackets fit before bolting everything to the floor, but it's fairly simple with a dremel or hacksaw. The floor cover that comes with the kit covers the cutouts completely, so there is some room for error when cutting. This must be why they didn't include the console from the factory, too much work for engineering to carry two more part numbers for the floor covers I guess.

Black Mamba

Reaction score
2nd Row Floor Console P/Ns

Second Row w/Bucket Seats (AL4), Cashmere 17801740
Second Row w/Bucket Seats (AL4), Ebony 17801739
Second Row w/Bucket Seats (AL4), Titanium 17801741

All MSRP around $350. Dealership should be able to get them within a day or two. Let me know if you guys have any questions or need more info. I'll do what I can.