07 body roll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marcusj

Reaction score
I have a new 2007 tahoe LT3 with factory 20" wheels. I seem to get a lot of body roll in the corners. This causes me to push out on the exit of corners and makes it harder to set up for the next corner. Any suggestions as to how I might get it to corner a bit better?

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be on the lookout for a aftermarket upgraded swaybars. This will be the best antiroll upgrade. Or a stiffer shock but that reduces comfort.

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
marcusj said:
I have a new 2007 tahoe LT3 with factory 20" wheels. I seem to get a lot of body roll in the corners. This causes me to push out on the exit of corners and makes it harder to set up for the next corner. Any suggestions as to how I might get it to corner a bit better?

Set-up for the next corner? You take your Yukon to the track? Is there an SUV division for the SCCA?

Jackel

Reaction score
yukc said:
Set-up for the next corner? You take your Yukon to the track? Is there an SUV division for the SCCA?

Thats awesome!

SlickTahoe

Reaction score
Eibach pro truck springs. lowers the trucj just enough. Ride is still great. Great in the twisties.