Crazy Lumar Support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nephite1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found this site, and have been browsing over the past couple days. Lots of good stuff on here, and lots of combined knowledge!

After having loved Tahoe's for 15 years almost, I finally broke down and bought one. I got a '02 LT with just about every option and am loving it! The only thing it doesn't have that I wish it did is a sunroof. Oh, well. Let me get my feet wet with this one, and then I'll find the one that has everything I want.

My question, though is this...Every couple days, I notice that the lumbar support (electric) setting is different than the way I left it. I don't like the wings, so I push them all the way back. But, sometimes I'll get in the truck and find them all the way up! I'm the only one that drives it, so I know it's not someone changing them and forgetting to put them back.

Has anyone else seen this? Know what's going on? Know how to fix it? Or should I just keep resetting it?

Thanks!

jey_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our LT has the seat positions programmed with the remote keyless entry. So every time I hit unlock with my #2 Key Fob (back of the fob is numbered) it will recall the #2 seat memory position. Therefore, I find I have to remember to "save" the seat position if I change something or else it will go back to what I had it before next time I unlock the car. You can "save" it by holding down the appropriate number on the seat control panel (1 or 2) until the system beeps. Give that a try...