22s on 37s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im just wondering but does anyone happen to have any pictures of any tahoes with 22s on 37s? ive seen a couple but i cant find any and the search on this forum is horrible

Donkey punch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what it is dood, ty though. but why? lol.... I guess Im just not understanding the whole concept of the big wheel/tire combo.

Last edited:

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if its done properly it looks really clean. its just really expensive vs 16" rims on 37s. i actually saw a tahoe on here the other day with that setup.

this truck looks pretty good, i would have maybe a different choice in wheels.
22son37.jpg

22s.jpg

Donkey punch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, it does look clean. too much of a mall crawler for me. whatever floats their boat

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its mostly mud down here and alot of people run big rims on huge tires. it would be useless for krawling though, but going mudding and whatnot there isnt that big a difference vs having big rims and small ones besides sidewall traction.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm old school I'd prefer a 15 or16 inch wheel with that size tire. I'm not a fan of anything bigger than 18 on off road tires/lifted vehicles. I love my sidewall especially when you air down to 15 psi. I feel that the smaller the sidewall the stiffer the ride off road. My 2 cent, ultimatley you'll do whatever you feel like doing.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i prefer a 16-17" wheel also. its just i see more and more of this and makes me think how it would on a tahoe. you are true on the ride though, but im some senses you pay 3x more for the toyos than super swampers so the ride is not very comparable.

str8wkd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u can ask tha guy on here that does the photo shop tp make you a Hoe on the 22/37 combo he is pretty awsome

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much of a lift were you thinking for those tires?
6-7" suspension and 3" body.

those tahoes look sick, the first one is from cognito right? i think the one on the bottom is 22s but they look huge haha. im not a big fan of the rockstars though

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved will's tahoe, everything in that truck was perfect from the lift to the suede headliner to the crazy a/v system. Sucks it had to go out because a trans shop couldn't do their job :cuss:
CIMG0733.jpg

I wouldn't go bigger than 20's and 37's, tires get ridiculous and I think it looks like sh*t unless you're on 40's.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
D@mn that's a sick looking 'hoe.
As for the big wheel/big tire package; I think it looks good. A lot of people down here roll 20s-22s with 36s,37s.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20s are probably the most i would go but tires are ridiculously expensive for 22s, and when u go 20 your open to sooo many different tire options. i think this one looks the best, just take the fender flares off...

EasyRyder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20s are probably the most i would go but tires are ridiculously expensive for 22s, and when u go 20 your open to sooo many different tire options. i think this one looks the best, just take the fender flares off...

that truck looks sick IMO and the flares are what make it!

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats your preference but i think a LT look to that z71 would really set it off with that blacked out front end and no plastic body flares.

Hawstly

Site Admin
Reaction score
I freakin LOVE IT!! I would love to see more lifted Hoes on this forum :D