Hello from a Hoosier!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tims 97

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new to the site I've only owned my Tahoe for a little over a month now and so far I'm loving it, I went from a 1988 jeep Cherokee to my 1997 Chevy Tahoe LS package, has 146 463 miles runs great and strong has the 5.7 vortec I love the comforts of this vehicle although I need to fix the a/c and the pressure hose on the power steering line but that is all it needs, had brand new brakes and tires along with some new headlights, radio, and all new speakers very clean inside and out and has a cowl induction hood painted to match, as my username I used my first, my name is Tim and im a major outdoorsman I purchased the Tahoe so I could have more room and power to pull my camper which I also just purchased and its a 1997 Jayco Eagle 10 though its just a pop up that's all we need, I do quite a bit of fishing here at lake Monroe, also do hunting whenever season comes in, motorcycles are also a big part of my life I grew up around them and was able to purchase my own 4 years ago just took my shadow spirit 1100 down to the smoky mountains was about a 2000 mile trip all together and we enjoyed it but next time I may take the Tahoe haha, looking forward to meeting you all or most of you anyway and thank you for the add