SLP resonator delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shilowar

Reaction score
I purchased a '12 Tahoe Z71 on Friday the 13th:peace: I was going to spend some bucks on a cat back system, but decided to save several hundred and go with the SLP tailpipe set up that deletes the resonator. There are a couple youtube vids and it sounds pretty good, and looks great for the $110 shipped. Anyone else gone that direction with their exhaust?

Now I'll have the money to do the Ready Lift 2.25"/1.5" leveling kit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGG9ibWPdJI

IMAG0240_zpsbba5c887.jpg

TEC11LTZ

Reaction score
I purchased a '12 Tahoe Z71 on Friday the 13th:peace: I was going to spend some bucks on a cat back system, but decided to save several hundred and go with the SLP tailpipe set up that deletes the resonator. There are a couple youtube vids and it sounds pretty good, and looks great for the $110 shipped. Anyone else gone that direction with their exhaust?

Now I'll have the money to do the Ready Lift 2.25"/1.5" leveling kit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGG9ibWPdJI

IMAG0240_zpsbba5c887.jpg

Congrats on the '12 purchase. I am new to the Tahoe world and hadn't seen or heard about the SLP setup that deletes the resonator. I will have to check out the youtube video to hear it... I wouldn't mind a change in the exhaust sound of my 2011 Tahoe either.

shilowar

Reaction score
Thanks!! Its only a little bit deeper tone, and mostly at idle. You can hear it a tiny bit louder than factory, but really not much. It is perfect if you are no looking for too much and the exhaust tip looks really nice. I had a Ready Lift installed yesterday, so she sits a bit higher, changed the ride a little which I am not thrilled with.

IMAG0258_zpsb83af755.jpg

Wranlehoe

Reaction score
I just ordered this kit for my '08. Looks like I somehow ordered it twice. If I can't get them to cancel the second order and I end up with two, anyone want one of these? Lol!!

masterfuel

Reaction score
I just ordered this kit for my '08. Looks like I somehow ordered it twice. If I can't get them to cancel the second order and I end up with two, anyone want one of these? Lol!!

Did you end up getting two of them in the mail?