New member - is this a good deal??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony7781

Reaction score
Hey Guys- I am new to the Forum and am in the market to buy my first favorite truck! The Tahoe. I am waiting for the guy to send me the vin so I can run it in car fax and get all the specs but was hoping you guys can help me out a bit. I am currently looking at a 2003 Z71 (can this be LS or LT?) with 87k miles. It has an exhaust, after market radio, 20" rims, air suspension, K&N intake, new stainless steel brake lines and a bunch of other extras. Do you think 9500 is a good price or am i getting ripped off? Also, is there a way to maintain the leather better as I see in alot of Tahoes, the drivers side leather gets pretty messed up. Any advise you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated! I also have the option to go to a dealer auction in NJ on Thursday, do you think I am better off going there and finding something?

NathanJax

Reaction score
Honestly, it's kinda ugly and definitely not worth $9,500. He's trying to make money on all the stuff he has on it and for most vehicles, you just can't do that.

Around here it would be a $7,000 or so truck the way it sits.

07burb

Reaction score
Honestly, it's kinda ugly and definitely not worth $9,500. He's trying to make money on all the stuff he has on it and for most vehicles, you just can't do that.

Around here it would be a $7,000 or so truck the way it sits.

I agree with this. It'd take you a while to deuglify that Tahoe, too. :Whoa: