07 Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ohmslaw

Reaction score
Ok I posted a thread on Air Intakes, how about lift kits? I would like to stuff 33's or even 35's under my tahoe without any clearance issues. Rancho has a 4" kit out for some time now. I know Fabtech has a 6" lift as well as Pro Comp. Which is the best and also what warranty issues may arise if the SUV is lifted? Does the lift affect Stabilatrak? I own a 2007 3LT w/o autoride and is 4wd.

Attachments

• 2007 Tahoe.jpg lifted Rancho.jpg
    2007 Tahoe.jpg lifted Rancho.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 141
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 152

ohmslaw

Reaction score
Come on, am I the only one leading the pack to lift a Hoe? I must admit the Tahoe does look nice dropped.

njyukon

Reaction score
Wow, no one here!

I am also intrested in possibly lifting my 07 Yukon. BDS makes a great kit and it looks SWEEEET on the tahoe.

Has anyone here lifted their Yukon or Tahoe yet? If so can you please post a few pics.

Attachments

• liftedyukon.jpeg
    liftedyukon.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 107
  • liftedyukon2.jpeg
    liftedyukon2.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 66
  • liftedyukon4.jpeg
    liftedyukon4.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 85
  • liftedyukon5.jpeg
    liftedyukon5.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 52

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking into the two" front lift and 3/4" rear lift from Superlift. I am looking to get enough room for 33s. Our 140 lb dog would have a hard time getting into the truck with a 4" lift and larger tires. I will let you guys know what I come up with.

Timgco

Reaction score
stay clear from the Fabtech!!!!!!!!!

I have seen a Yukon with rear sag bad from this lift. It gives the truck a look as if you lifted the front but not the rear.

My 07 Avalanche has this kit and it sucks! I am in the process of sorting out handling issues and the rear end sag. The truck is also bottoming out.

I hope to get this lift off soon and get the Rancho one installed.

Timgco

Reaction score
Oh yeah, here's a pic. You cannot tell on the sag becasue my driveway is sloped down quite a bit. Also with the Fabtech lift, be prepared for your front tires to stick out around 7" past the fenders and the rear tires about
3" past.

With the RAncho kit, they say to out 33's on a 17 x 8 rim with 5 to 5.5" of backspace with a 315 70 17 tire. That's just over 34" tall. You will have to cut your wheel liners and parts of the bottom of your bumpers to some degree.

Attachments

• side.JPG
    side.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 117

njyukon

Reaction score
lift

That stinks... Well it looks nice otherwise. I would like to run 35's, but that just might be too tall especially with a 6in lift. How many inches was that kit supposed to lift your Avalanche?

Timgco

Reaction score
That stinks... Well it looks nice otherwise. I would like to run 35's, but that just might be too tall especially with a 6in lift. How many inches was that kit supposed to lift your Avalanche?

6". 33's would look like $hit IMO. Once you cut away the inner fender in the front to clear the tires, the 33's would look way too small on this kit.

njyukon

Reaction score
RE:33's

Yea thats what I want to see. I have only seen 35's on the tahoe/yukon. If anyone has 33's please post a pic!

TooLowSub

Reaction score
Does anyone else have any pictures of lifted HOEs?! I'm considering the 6" Superlift. Too bad Superlift doesn't have any good pictures of these trucks!

TooLowSub

Reaction score
Yah, those are slick...I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of thier own lifted HOEs. There have got to be more people out there with lifted trucks who haven't posted yet...C'mon, lets get them up here!

Timgco

Reaction score
...found a couple more. These were on CST's website.

Attachments

• cst tahoe.jpg
    cst tahoe.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 98
  • cst tahoe 2.jpg
    cst tahoe 2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 70

SUPERSLOWSSLS6

Reaction score
I have an 07 LS 2wd Iam looking to lift my tahoe sometime within the next to weeks I went to a local 4wd shop and they told me they would like to use the super comp kit I told him I wanted to go 7inchs and he said this was a 6 to 7inch kit has anyone used the super comp lift hit I was looking at a few of these pics of lifted tahoes above are these tahoes with 4inch or 6?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man i want that lifted gold mist xl so bad that i would skip the denali for it, i wish i knew who it was that thing is AWSOME.

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine with 2" Tuff Country leveling kit with 285/55/20 BFGs on stock LTZ rims....

Updated this post with before and after pics of 1" rear coil spacers from SuspensionMaxx...

8x6_43.jpg

after-1.jpg

Last edited:

onehottaHOe

Reaction score
2007 TaHOe

Here is mine
4" Rancho Lift
Corser Discovery STT 33x12.5x17
Pacer 17x10
1.5 inch rear wheel spacers :Chevy:

Check out more pictures under 2007 + Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon Year Models THREAD -- 2007 TaHOe

Photos of your Tahoe/Yukon
Sorry I can only attach a Thumbnail picture - how do you post a bigger one

Attachments

• 100_0917 compress.jpg
    100_0917 compress.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and lift kit! Looks great! Regarding the nerfs, what brand are those as they fit really nice.

gtspartan

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Brand new to the site and already have a few questions about lifting.

I to am looking at the Rancho 4" lift, but was wondering how it would look with the stock Z71 18" rims with 265/65/18 BFG All terrain T/A KO. I think total tire hieght is ~31.5". I may put on some KMC rockstars, but they would also be 18's

Do you think the tires will look way too small? 4" doesn't seem like too much lift, but you never know. I would prefer not having to put larger tires on her because I would most likely need to put in lower gears and reset the speedometer, and I don't want to do that. I'm looking for a modest lift with a good, aggressive stance.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with a Rancho lift, they have the best quality of the few bolt on lift kits, I'm pretty sure that they also have a 6 inch lift too, you will need a 6 inch lift if you want to stuff 35s, if you want 33s then the 4 inch will definately work. Go with Toyo Open Country M/T tires. And OHMSLAW I would have a lift if I could afford it. :Chevy: