How about an XM radio section as well?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love XM, when I got the Honda I was a little skeptical at first, looking at the costs but after about a week listening to it during the three month trial I absolutely fell in love with it. So now I have XM in my Hoe', Honda, and TT Golf! I don't think I will ever go back to regular radio as I can't stand the commercials and the quality is absolutely terrible compared to XM! :Chevy:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I love XM, when I got the Honda I was a little skeptical at first, looking at the costs but after about a week listening to it during the three month trial I absolutely fell in love with it. So now I have XM in my Hoe', Honda, and TT Golf! I don't think I will ever go back to regular radio as I can't stand the commercials and the quality is absolutely terrible compared to XM! :Chevy:

The only regular radio I listen to is KFI in Los Angles, but other than that it is all about the XM.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to listen to a regular morning show, but now it always went in and out of reception, now I just listen to XM and have clear music and talk radio without worrying about anything else!! I forgot to mention that I even have it in my house (through Directv), and on my computer!! :Chevy:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I used to listen to a regular morning show, but now it always went in and out of reception, now I just listen to XM and have clear music and talk radio without worrying about anything else!! I forgot to mention that I even have it in my house (through Directv), and on my computer!! :Chevy:
i listen to John and Ken and Bill Handel on my computer as AM reception is poor in my area.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i love lisning to it through directv, the one thing i dont understand is why some channels are missing, like 11. i have it hooked up to the surround sound and its AWSOME. :cool2:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love lisning to it through directv, the one thing i dont understand is why some channels are missing, like 11. i have it hooked up to the surround sound and its AWSOME. :cool2:

Yea, I have it hooked up to my home theater system too, its great for when company comes over and we can have music, its also great to have when i have parties! :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 5.1 and i was able to get 4 pairs of wireless speakers, and they dont affect the surround sound and i can have them in 4 rooms, awsome for partys.